- Christchurch, New Zealand
Colliers International is a global property services company and best employer operating across 68 countries. We have a workforce of more than 17,000 professionals who think differently, share great ideas and provide service excellence to their clients.
We have a great opportunity for a Property Manager to join our Real Estate Management team, based in Christchurch. We are looking for a motivated professional to oversee management contracts of a portfolio or commercial and retail properties in the Christchurch region.
- Ensure portfolio is properly maintained and operated
- Assist in the implementation of leasing strategies, rent reviews, and lease supervision
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients, suppliers, contractors, and other stakeholders
- Assist in the operation of marketing funds for retail centres
- Assist with client reporting, budgeting, and debt collection
- Provide administrative support for the Retail Leasing Team
- Assist the wider team as required
- Experience in a similar position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- Strong presentation skills with a high attention to detail
- Strong priority and project management skills
- The ability to think strategically and execute practical solutions
- Team player with the ability to mentor others
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
Our enterprising culture empowers our people to do their best work, collaborating with our global experts to maximise every opportunity and lead the industry. For you, this means a world of opportunity and the platform to learn, grow and succeed.