- Sydney NSW, Australia
Colliers International is a global real estate services firm operating in over 60 countries. We advise people on buying, selling, leasing, managing and valuing real estate all over the world. What sets Colliers apart is not what we do, but how we do it. We think differently and are enterprising. Colliers is where market leaders are made.
Colliers International is proud to be an AON Best Employer for Australia & NZ in both 2017 & 2018 and named one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Australia for 2019. By providing the best employment experience and industry-leading platforms, we maximise the potential of property and accelerate the success of our clients and our people.
This role is a varied role, providing administrative support within our Valuations and Advisory team based at in our Sydney CBD Offices.
In this key support role, you will be responsible for a wide range of responsibilities which include:
- Preparation and formatting reports and submission documents
- Preparation of presentations and agendas for internal and external distribution
- Managing internal and external enquiries and correspondence for the team including travel bookings and general correspondence
- Updating of internal databases
- Preparation of invoices
- Manage internal meetings, agendas and WIPs
To meet the challenge of this busy role, you will bring the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a support role or property related experience
- Strong MS Office skills; in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to pick up a task and manage the process to completion
The ideal candidate will hold administrative experience in Real Estate or a professional services organisation and be seeking a challenging support role within a fast-paced office environment. Your open communication style and ‘can-do’ approach will ensure you are the right match for this valued role.
In return, Colliers International will offer a great opportunity to work independently within a fun and inclusive office environment. You will be rewarded for your efforts as part of an international business which is always changing and expanding.
Colliers International is a leader in global real estate services and a great local success story. Ours is a culture of service excellence and collaboration that provides our people with the ideal platform to engage their clients, develop their skills and accelerate their careers. For you this means a world of opportunity and the power to succeed.
Please apply with your CV or call Laura Hahn – Recruitment Executive on 02 9017 6948 for more information. Please be advised that applications will only be accepted directly rather than via recruitment agencies.