- Silverwater NSW 2128, Australia
We are enterprising. As an industry-leading global real estate company that operates from more than 500 markets across 68 countries, what sets Colliers International apart is not what we do, but how we do it. Our unique culture encourages our people to think differently, to share innovative ideas and to create effective solutions that accelerate our clients’ success. Many of the world’s most innovative and successful companies choose us when they need trusted, expert advice.
We deliver a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors across all sectors worldwide. And we never compete with our clients so we can remain the ultimate, unbiased choice in global real estate services.
Colliers International is proud to be an AON Best Employer for Australia and New Zealand in both 2017 & 2018 and named one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Australia for 2019. By providing the best employment experience and industry-leading platforms, we maximise the potential of property and accelerate the success of our clients and our people.
This is a rare opportunity for a highly experienced Centre Manager to join our Real Estate Management team, who are driven in maximising the performance of our client’s assets by providing an integrated solution that seamlessly connects leasing, marketing, centre management and facilities management all through one point of contact.
Based at a Large Format Centre in Auburn and reporting to the Portfolio Manager, this key role will be responsible for effectively managing and maximising the performance of this asset, which will be successfully achieved by:
- Assist Portfolio Manager/Director in developing and maintaining relationships with owners, occupiers and operational personnel to ensure service excellence is delivered
- Drive operational efficiencies to create environmentally sustainable cost and energy savings for the client
- Coordinate casual mall leasing activities within the mall as the agreed plan and budget along with ensuring standards of presentation are complied with
- Prepare monthly reports, including operational, financial analysis, reports and any others as requested
- Assist in monitoring financial transactions relative to contractual obligations and ensuring proper procedures are followed for authorising payments, debt control and detailed reporting
- Overseeing the presentation, maintenance of the asset, ensuring a high standard of presentation at all times
- Implement and maintain orderly lease administration and financial management procedures
- Positively support the implementation of the business’ and the division’s strategic plans
The successful candidate will demonstrate proven experience in a Retail Management role, highlighting your ability to ensure the performance of the asset is maximised, across both the operational and commercial aspects. Your strong financial experience and sound knowledge of relevant legislation will be evident, as will your ability to prioritise to ensure business objectives are achieved. This is a highly visible role to the senior leadership team and therefore your ability to communicate effectively and build positive and productive working relationships is key, as is your desire to work in a highly team orientated environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join and industry leader who will provide you with a clearly defined career path and equip you with the most comprehensive tools and infrastructure available to ensure your success.
The successful candidate will be hungry, humble and smart and ready to grow their career in a fast paced collaborative work environment.
Tertiary qualifications in a property related field would be desireable and a trade background or experience in an operational role would be well considered.
Colliers International is a leader in global real estate services and a great local success story. Ours is a culture of service excellence and collaboration that provides our people with the ideal platform to engage their clients, develop their skills and accelerate their careers. For you this means a world of opportunity and the power to succeed.
Please apply with your CV or call Chrystalla Costi – Recruitment Executive on 02 9770 3209 for more information. Please be advised that applications will only be accepted directly rather than via recruitment agencies.