- Mascot NSW 2020, Australia
Colliers International is a global real estate services firm operating in over 60 countries. We advise people on buying, selling, leasing, managing and valuing real estate all over the world. What sets Colliers apart is not what we do, but how we do it. We think differently and are enterprising. Colliers is where market leaders are made.
Colliers International is proud to be an AON Best Employer for Australia & NZ in both 2017 & 2018 and named one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies in Australia for 2019. By providing the best employment experience and industry-leading platforms, we maximise the potential of property and accelerate the success of our clients and our people.
We are now seeking a professional and proactive Database Coordinator/Analyst to take the lead on managing and extracting data from our CRM database, analysing and interpreting that information to spot key trends and movements in the market place. This is a great opportunity to start a successful property career with Colliers International.
Reporting to the Office Director you will play an integral role in our hugely successful South Sydney office, based in Mascot, working with key stakeholders throughout the office.
As a member of the team, some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Updating CRM database to ensure property information is accurate & up to date.
- Present analysis/updates to Industrial team at team meetings when required.
- Introduce innovative ways to communicate information and analysis.
- Provide content for submissions & client presentations on market conditions, trends & observations.
- Identify, implement and maintain system processes and create targeted mailing lists for marketing purposes.
The skills and experience you will bring to this role include:
- Tertiary qualifications in property, business or a related discipline.
- Proactive approach to your work with the ability to self-manage.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Be meticulous in your work with a strong attention to detail.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
This represents a rare and unique opportunity to gain experience in a leading global real estate firm, contributing to the success of a key initiative with great exposure to a successful sales team. You will have the opportunity to take ownership and build the capability of a very important tool in our business, working closely with key stakeholders in the Mascot office.
Colliers International is a leader in global real estate services and a great local success story. Ours is a culture of service excellence and collaboration that provides our people with the ideal platform to engage their clients, develop their skills and accelerate their careers. For you this means a world of opportunity and the power to succeed.
Please apply with your CV or call Laura Hahn – Recruitment Executive on 02 9017 6948 for more information. Please be advised that applications will only be accepted directly rather than via recruitment agencies.