Marketing & Team Assistant -Development Site Sales
- Melbourne VIC, Australia
Colliers International is a global real estate services firm operating in over 60 countries. We advise people on buying, selling, leasing, managing and valuing real estate all over the world. What sets Colliers apart is not what we do, but how we do it. We think differently and are enterprising. Colliers is the place where creative and entrepreneurial people with high integrity choose to make a difference.
We are seeking a professional and organised Marketing & Administrative Assistant to support our expanding development site sales team ..
In this fast-paced role, you will provide marketing and administrative support to a team of high performing real estate agents.
You will work collaboratively with our CBD and Eastern teams and hold the following core responsibilities:
- Manage all marketing initiatives throughout the property campaign life cycle, including preparation of submissions, IMs, reports, presentations and various correspondence Oversee and manage each property campaign from a financial perspective, ensuring that marketing initiatives are in line with budgets
- Work with the broader marketing team to assist in driving marketing plan initiatives
- Collaborate with operators to ensure their Social Media activity and PR coverage reaches its potential
- Ensure the timely and accurate entry of client and property data into CRM+
To be successful in this role you will;
- Be meticulous in your work practices with strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Advanced skill set in Adobe suite: InDesign and Photoshop
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Hold intermediate to advanced MS Office skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Proactive nature with demonstrated initiative and creativity
- Previous experience within a real estate or professional services environment highly regarded but not essential.
Your bright and energetic personality together with your proactive nature and strong marketing, creativity and administration skills will ensure success in this role. You will be process driven and possess a positive ‘can-do’ attitude. You will be able to work autonomously and as part of a team to achieve successful and timely outcomes. In return, we offer an opportunity to join a friendly and collaborative team and be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Colliers International is a leader in global real estate services and a great local success story. Ours is a culture of service excellence and collaboration that provides our people with the ideal platform to engage their clients, develop their skills and accelerate their careers. For you this means a world of opportunity and the power to succeed.