Sydney Undergraduate Program - Feb 2019
- Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Colliers International is a global real estate services firm operating in over 60 countries. We advise people on buying, selling, leasing, managing and valuing real estate all over the world. What sets Colliers apart is not what we do, but how we do it. We think differently and are enterprising. Colliers is where market leaders are made.
Colliers International is proud to be an AON Best Employer for Australia & NZ in both 2017 & 2018, an accolade which represents the feelings and engagement of our people and our commitment to ensuring they thrive.
We understand the importance of identifying raw talent early-on and wish to assist passionate Property, Business and Project Management students in accelerating their career within a supportive, structured environment.
Colliers undergraduate Program has been designed to create market leaders, with hands on mentoring by industry professionals and the ability to work on real property transactions whilst completing university studies. You will be encouraged and supported to learn while gaining valuable exposure to the property industry.
We’re looking for students who are about to enter their final year of university studies, and want to combine study with hands on work experience.
The Program will provide successful candidates the opportunity to work 3 days per week, accommodating for University studies, for 9 months commencing in late February 2019.
You will work in three different teams, learning a range of fundamental property skills as you rotate across service lines.
To be considered you will need to demonstrate:
- You’re in your second year or having completed a degree qualification with strong academic achievement
- Extracurricular commitment to the Real Estate and Property sector
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent presentation and communications skills
- Driven, passionate and personable
- Collaborative and commercial, you will thrive on building genuine relationships internally and externally
- Customer focused, always striving to provide a 5-star service
- Professionally competitive but with integrity and humility.
You will be required to provide:
1. A covering letter addressing the 3 selection criteria:
- How have you demonstrated commitment to pursuing a career in the property sector?
- What area of the property sector excites you the most?
- Why Colliers?
2. A resume detailing your professional experience, study and any other related activities
3. An academic transcript from your study so far
Colliers International is a leader in global real estate services and a great local success story. Ours is a culture of service excellence and collaboration that provides our people with the ideal platform to engage their clients, develop their skills and accelerate their careers. For you this means a world of opportunity and the power to succeed.
Please apply with your CV and portfolio or call Laura Hahn – Recruitment Executive on 9017 6948 for more information. Please be advised that applications will only be accepted directly rather than via recruitment agencies.