Property Administrator | Real Estate Management
- Mascot NSW 2020, Australia
Colliers International is a global real estate services firm operating in over 60 countries. We advise people on buying, selling, leasing, managing and valuing real estate all over the world. What sets Colliers apart is not what we do, but how we do it. We think differently and are enterprising. Colliers is the place where creative and entrepreneurial people with high integrity choose to make a difference.
We are now seeking a professional and proactive Property Administrator to be part of an exciting new initiative in our Commercial and Industrial South Sydney team, based out of our Mascot office.
As a member of our Real Estate Management Team you will play a key role by providing administrative support to property managers to produce accurate, quality and timely reporting and documentation for clients.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Complete property reports, contracts, statutory and other forms – New Suppliers, Tenant Maintenance etc
- Co-ordinate the collation of reports, submissions, audits, valuations, due diligence and other documentation, including photocopying and binding
- Organize printing & distribution of mail-outs including: Tenant Invoices/Statements; Rent Reminders; Rent Increases; Option Renewals; Ad Hoc Building Issues etc
- Preparation and typing of correspondence including memos, monthly minutes and ad hoc letters
- Keep status reports on each property up to date and provide copies as requested
- Client liaison, including accepting telephone messages and following up on client’s requirements when necessary
- Assist Property Managers with the creation of budgets and reconciliation of outgoings in accordance with legislation and leases
- Lease Administration – Working with MRI to arrange new lease set up; sundry charges; reconciliations; document control & terminating tenants and the like
The Key skills and experience you will bring to this role will be:
- Exceptional organisational skills, ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Skill and experience in preparing and proof reading documents, including spelling and grammar, high level attention to detail
- Proactive and self-motivated, willing to add value to the team and have ability to work with minimal supervision
- Skill and experience in accurate data entry
- 1-2 years experience in real estate / property industry
This represents a unique opportunity to gain experience in a leading global real estate firm, contributing to the success of a key initiative with great exposure to a successful property team. With the opportunity to visit properties and speak to landlords and tenants you will represent Colliers in a professional, mature manner utilising your strong communication and organisational skills.
Colliers International is a leader in global real estate services and a great local success story. Ours is a culture of service excellence and collaboration that provides our people with the ideal platform to engage their clients, develop their skills and accelerate their careers. For you this means a world of opportunity and the power to succeed.
Please apply with your CV and portfolio or call Chrystalla Costi– Recruitment Executive on (02) 9770 3209 for more information. Please be advised that applications will only be accepted directly rather than via recruitment agencies.