- Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
PRDnationwide is an acknowledged industry real estate leader. We've been in the business of selling and managing properties since 1976 and have a network of over 115 franchise offices spanning nationally and internationally (and still counting).
Don’t miss this opportunity to establish your property career with a leading real estate agency. Based in our corporate head office, you will be part of a leading research team that plays a key role in the success of the PRDnationwide business. With great attention to detail and communication skills you will prepare and present high quality property market research in a timely and effective manner for internal and external clients.
Key aspects of this role include:
- Preparing market commentary, reports and general research for internal and external clients
- Creating, maintaining and updating database systems and research spread sheets
- Attending and presenting at seminars in order to interact with clients, and to gain market and business knowledge
- Liaising with external information sources such as Local Councils, State Departments and Developers
- Analysing sales deals to determine benchmarks such as yields, capital values and incentives
- Preparing specialised property reports at local, state, and national level for media
To be successful in this challenging role you will need to possess:
- An undergraduate degree in Property or Business/Economics or Urban Development Degree related discipline
- Strong client orientated approach
- A team player with a high level of time management skills
- Ability to build relationships at all levels of the business
- High level MS Office skills (particularly Microsoft Excel and Access)
- Good understanding of database systems and ability to extract data for reporting purposes
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills, high report writing skills is a must
- Prior experience in a property related role is highly desirable
- Keen eye, out of the box thinking, and strong drive to initiate new property related research
If you are ready to kick start your property career apply now by clicking on the link below If you require further information, please contact Kate Dobbie on 07 3026 3309 for a confidential discussion.