Marketing & Communications Manager (Part time) | Property Services
- Canberra ACT 2601, Australia
Colliers International is a global real estate services firm operating in over 60 countries. We advise people on buying, selling, leasing, managing and valuing real estate all over the world. What sets Colliers apart is not what we do, but how we do it. We think differently and are enterprising. Colliers is the place where creative and entrepreneurial people with high integrity choose to make a difference.
This role is integral to enhancing the productivity for the ACT business and the delivery of service excellence to clients and customers.
Key to the success of this position is a focus on winning new business, project marketing, improving the operating platform, introducing new ideas and creating a nationally connected culture. Through the implementation of key marketing initiatives, this role ensures alignment with the company’s brand strategy and business plan goals.
Some of the Key Responsibilities of this role are:
- Develop and execute an annual marketing plan
- Develop marketing initiatives to prospect or nurture client and customer personas
- Assist team with pitches and the business winning process (preparation of major client presentations, proposals, marketing campaigns and project manage high-value pitches)
- Build the senior leaders' profiles, aligned to their unique, specialised personal brand
- Develop and implement a thorough internal communications and engagement plan
- Drive brand dominance and property marketing excellence for the office through increased PR, speaking engagements, digital advertising, online listings, search, signage, press advertising, copy writing quality, and rapid adoptions of new mediums
Core Competencies and Role Requirements include:
- Degree or Diploma qualification with a Marketing/Communications/Business speciality
- Minimum of 4-6 years' experience within similar field
- Experience within the Real Estate Industry is desirable
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign and Photoshop
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook)
- High attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills at all levels
- Ability to manage and work as part of a team and manage complex projects simultaneously, while also effectively managing stakeholder expectations
Colliers International is a leader in global real estate services and a great local success story. Ours is a culture of service excellence and collaboration that provides our people with the ideal platform to engage their clients, develop their skills and accelerate their careers. For you this means a world of opportunity and the power to succeed.
Please apply with your CV and portfolio or call Laura Hahn – Senior Recruitment Executive on 9017 6948 for more information. Please be advised that applications will only be accepted directly rather than via recruitment agencies.