Team Leader – IT Service Desk
- Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Colliers International is a US-listed, Australian-founded global real estate success story delivering a full range of services to property investors, owners, tenants and developers worldwide. In 2014, we were the #1 agency across Australia by transaction value.
Reporting into the National Operations Manager, Information Technology this role is responsible for providing outstanding customer service to all levels of the business in an efficient and professional manner. Some of the key responsibilities in this role include:
- Managing a distributed team of Service desk engineers across the ANZ region
- Prioritise service desk workloads to ensure service levels are achieved
- Identify service desk trends and report on them to key stakeholders
- Managing escalations from the business through to resolution
- Providing a high level of service for VIP and Executives
- Identifying and proactively resolving IT issues
- Providing first and second level hardware and software support
- Adhering to all processes and documenting procedures accordingly
- Recommending, co-ordinating and performing the replacement of IT related equipment
- Demonstrate leadership to a highly distributed team of engineers across ANZ
Some of the key technologies that this position will be supporting are:
- Windows 10
- MS Office 365 – Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, One Note, One Drive
- Skype for Business
- Audio and Visual (conferencing)
- Mobile Devices
Your experience will be used to provide leadership and guidance to the day-to-day operations of the IT Help desk team to ensure delivery of a high level of to all stakeholders across the business. Furthermore, your working knowledge of Microsoft applications, knowledge of networks (LAN/WAN/WLAN), the ability to prioritise your work load, flexible attitude in terms of changing work requirements and your desire to work in a highly team orientated environment will see you succeed.
The successful candidate will hold a relevant tertiary qualification and ideally 3 years’ experience in a similar role. You will work closely with the various areas of the business to produce cost effective, innovative and efficient solutions to business issues through the use of our systems and technologies.
This not only represents a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leader, but an opportunity to work for an organisation that focuses on technology, investing in it to support business growth. As well as a brand new office environment, you will be provided structured training along with a development plan to equip you with the most comprehensive tools and infrastructure available to ensure your success.
Colliers International is a leader in global real estate services and a great local success story. Ours is a culture of service excellence and collaboration that provides our people with the ideal platform to engage their clients, develop their skills and accelerate their careers. For you this means a world of opportunity and the power to succeed.
Please apply with your CV and portfolio or call Laura Hahn – Recruitment Executive on 9017 6948 for more information. Please be advised that applications will only be accepted directly rather than via recruitment agencies.