Centre Manager | Greystanes
- Greystanes NSW 2145, Australia
Colliers International is a global real estate services firm operating in over 60 countries. We advise people on buying, selling, leasing, managing and valuing real estate all over the world. What sets Colliers apart is not what we do, but how we do it. We think differently and are enterprising. Colliers is the place where creative and entrepreneurial people with high integrity choose to make a difference.
Due to ongoing growth within our Real Estate Management team and a key client portfolio, an opportunity has been created for an experienced Centre Manager to join our high performing team.
As a Portfolio Centre Manager, your responsibilities will include
- Undertaking frequent inspections in order to oversee the presentation and maintenance of the property assets.
- Completing audits in a timely manner of all lease administration procedures.
- Monthly financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting, covering all items of income and expenditure including progressive analysis of performance of each asset.
- Build strong relationship with tenants.
- Communicate with owners via the Portfolio Director , ensuring expectations are being achieved.
- Building strong rapport with other staff within the same Portfolio team together with the Collier’s Real Estate Management team across the wider Colliers’ business.
- High level collection and reconciliation of funds including rentals, outgoings, and recoverable costs in line with budgets and cash flows.
- Undertaking regular budgeted outgoings reviews on each asset n the portfolio with the relevant Facilities Manager.
- Liaising regularly with owners regarding all aspects of management
- Ensuring all Lease, Disclosure Statements and other documentation is fully executed and in place.
- Working closely with the Portfolio Leasing Executives during the negotiations of , lease renewals and vacancy leasing.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- A solid understanding of the Retail Leases Act as well knowledge of Leases and Disclosure Statements
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Capability to lead and manage a team.
- Strong financial acumen with previous accrual reporting.
- Own car and a current Drivers Licence - the role involves travelling to all assets within the portfolio regularly.
This role is ideally suited to a self-motivated, pro-active individual who is able to work well on their own as well as having a desire to collaborate and add value to the wider REM team.
Colliers International is a leader in global real estate services and a great local success story. Ours is a culture of service excellence and collaboration that provides our people with the ideal platform to engage their clients, develop their skills and accelerate their careers. For you this means a world of opportunity and the power to succeed.
Please call Laura Hahn (9017 6948) to discuss. Please be advised that applications will only be accepted directly rather than via recruitment agencies.