Concierge, Guest Service Roles
- Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
Colliers International is a US-listed, Australian-founded global real estate success story delivering a full range of services to property investors, owners, tenants and developers worldwide. In 2014, we were the #1 agency across Australia by transaction value.
We currently have a great opportunity for YOU to accelerate your success by joining our Workplace Management Services team. This new 'hospitality style' division of Colliers International is designed for premium corporate occupiers that desire best in class service for their guests and employees.
This is the future of workplace hospitality – creating, curating and managing workplace experiences for premium clientele for both internal guests (employees) and external guests. These are spaces that are meticulously designed to ensure that our guests perform at their best.
For such a key role, we do set the bar high with our requirements. To be successful in your application, we ask that you are able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience working in a premium service environment such as 5 star hotel, airline or high end retail
- Passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- Experience in engaging with VIP clients or guests
- The ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment, whilst maintaining composure and delivering outcomes of the highest quality
- Exceptional attention to detail and a high standard of presentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Availability for 7am to 7pm Monday to Friday roster
We do not accept mediocrity – service excellence is at the core of what we do.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leader who will provide you with a clearly defined career path and equip you with the most comprehensive tools and infrastructure available to ensure your success. The role is ideal for experienced customer service professionals ready to transition into the corporate sector.
The position encompasses a variety of disciplines that will provide you with versatility, flexibility, opportunity and will open up multiple career pathways that you may not have yet considered. On any day you could be working in:
- Lobby Reception
- Client Meeting Suites
- VIP Hosting
- Executive Boardroom
- Workplace Employee Services
- Facilities Administration
- Audio Visual
Benefits include the comfort of a Monday to Friday roster with a fully laundered corporate uniform and access to training and development that will take your career to the next level. We are passionate about what we do; we are even more passionate about our people.
Colliers International is a leader in global real estate services and a great local success story. Ours is a culture of service excellence and collaboration that provides our people with the ideal platform to engage their clients, develop their skills and accelerate their careers. For you this means a world of opportunity and the power to succeed.