Team Assistant - Industrial
- Chadstone VIC 3148, Australia
Colliers International is a global real estate services firm operating in over 60 countries. We advise people on buying, selling, leasing, managing and valuing real estate all over the world. What sets Colliers apart is not what we do, but how we do it. We think differently and are enterprising. Colliers is the place where creative and entrepreneurial people with high integrity choose to make a difference.
We are seeking to recruit a proactive and highly organised Team Assistant ready to take on the challenge of supporting the a number of Sales & Leasing operators in our Chadstone office. If you thrive in a busy environment where no two days are the same then this is the ideal next role for you.
In this fast paced role, you will provide support to a team of agents through a variety of marketing coordination and administrative duties.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing property reports, submissions, presentations and contracts
- Assisting with marketing campaigns including the production of material
- Preparation of expense claim forms and credit card statements
- CRM database management and creation of reports for data tracking
- Billing and invoicing of clients, including commission invoices, marketing and advertising expenses for subject properties ensuring all documentation is compliant for auditing requirements
- Arrange and coordinate successful client and staff events and functions
To be successful in this role you will;
- Be meticulous in your work with strong attention to detail
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills with fast and accurate typing speed
- Be a team player with the ability to build relationships at all levels of the business
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Proactive nature with demonstrated initiative and creativity
In addition the following skills would be advantageous but not essential;
- Experience in using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign) is desirable
- Previous experience within real estate or professional services environment desirable
Your bright and energetic personality together with your strong administrative skills will ensure success in this highly rewarding role. In return, we offer an opportunity to join a dynamic, friendly team of professionals and be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package which includes an active social club and numerous staff discounts and rewards.
Apply now by clicking the button below, or for further information please contact Liz Petaia on 03 9612 8816 for a confidential discussion.
Colliers International is a leader in global real estate services and a great local success story. Ours is a culture of service excellence and collaboration that provides our people with the ideal platform to engage their clients, develop their skills and accelerate their careers. For you this means a world of opportunity and the power to succeed.