Executive - Tenant Advisory
- Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Colliers International is a global real estate services firm operating in over 60 countries. We advise people on buying, selling, leasing, managing and valuing real estate all over the world. What sets Colliers apart is not what we do, but how we do it. We think differently and are enterprising. Colliers is the place where creative and entrepreneurial people with high integrity choose to make a difference.
Our Tenant Advisory business is part of the Occupier Services division, servicing the property needs of larger corporate tenants and owner occupiers. As part of the growth in this business in Australia and globally, we are looking to hire a driven Executive to continue to strengthen our Tenant Advisory offering in NSW. As part of this discipline, you will:
- Help play a role to secure new tenant representation assignments through marketing, client forums and public relations.
- Develop successful property strategies that maximise our client’s goals.
- Service existing clients and implement strategic and corporate planning objectives.
- Attend client meetings and prepare pitch documents and client reports.
- Managing ad hoc projects delegated by senior management and high performing agents.
- Seek opportunities from clients for other parts of the Colliers International business.
The ideal candidate will be a property graduate with 1 – 2 years’ experience in the property market. It’s not essential that you have a tenant advisory background however advantageous. Alternatively, you could come with some exposure to office leasing, valuation or commercial sales & leasing.
Colliers International is a leader in global real estate services and a great local success story. Ours is a culture of service excellence and collaboration that provides our people with the ideal platform to engage their clients, develop their skills and accelerate their careers. For you this means a world of opportunity and the power to succeed.
Please call Tom Keady on 9257 0314 to discuss. Please be advised that applications will only be accepted directly rather than via recruitment agencies.