Team Assistant - Investment Services
- Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
Colliers International is a global real estate services firm operating in over 60 countries. We advise people on buying, selling, leasing, managing and valuing real estate all over the world. What sets Colliers apart is not what we do, but how we do it. We think differently and are enterprising. Colliers is the place where creative and entrepreneurial people with high integrity choose to make a difference.
Step away from the standard support role and get involved in key business activities dealing with our high-profile agents within our Melbourne City Sales team. We currently seek a confident and proactive Team Assistant to support our team on a full time permanent basis.
Based in our CBD office this highly valued role is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your strong administration skills and high attention to detail in this autonomous role. You’ll be supporting a driven, dynamic team within a fast paced, collaborative and supportive environment.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Diary and email management including video conference bookings.
- Co-ordinate the collations of reports, submissions and other documentation, including photocopying and binding
- Assist in the production of marketing materials
- Update company database, including listing information, and uploading to website as required or requested by operators to ensure that client’ and property information is accurate
- Client liaison, including accepting telephone messages and following up on client’s requirements when necessary
- Coordinating travel and accommodation bookings.
- Proof reading of all typing matter prepared prior to submitting to managers
- Actioning invoices and expenses.
To be successful in this role you will;
- Be meticulous in your work with strong attention to detail
- Advanced MS Office skills including Word, Excel and Publisher
- Fast and accurate typing speed
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Team player with the ability to build relationships at all levels of the business
- Previous experience within real estate or professional services environment desirable
Colliers International is a leader in global real estate services and a great local success story. Ours is a culture of service excellence and collaboration that provides our people with the ideal platform to engage their clients, develop their skills and accelerate their careers. For you this means a world of opportunity and the power to succeed.
Apply now by clicking the button below, or for further information please contact Allison Wright on 03 9940 7238 for a confidential discussion.