General Manager - Iconic CBD Office/Retail tower
- Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Colliers International is a global real estate services firm operating in over 60 countries. We advise people on buying, selling, leasing, managing and valuing real estate all over the world. What sets Colliers apart is not what we do, but how we do it. We think differently and are enterprising. Colliers is the place where creative and entrepreneurial people with high integrity choose to make a difference.
With a buoyant property market nationally, we have an opportunity for an experienced General Manager to lead the Commercial and Retail management team and drive the future of this premium grade building while delivering extraordinary customer and visitor experiences.
Working closely with industry-leading professionals, this key customer focused role will manage a team to deliver service excellence to key stakeholders and ensure the commercial success of this property.
The scope of the role will include:
- Communicate appropriately with owners and key tenants to provide timely, relevant strategic advice in relation to all aspects of the management of their assets and to ensure satisfaction with the Colliers International services.
- Negotiation and preparation of service agreements for major client and supervision of service agreement negotiations being carried out by team members.
- Maintain and submit timely, accurate forecasting.
- Oversee major leasing campaigns for all managed properties, and ensure client progress reports on major campaigns are prepared and delivered as promised.
- Lead regular and structured divisional team meetings.
Ideally you will have a proven track record in the management and market positioning of major assets, inspirational team leadership, innovative thought processes and commercial acumen.
This is an excellent opportunity to take the management driving seat while benefiting from the support and wealth of expertise of 2 industry leading organisations. You will be provided with the most comprehensive tools and infrastructure available to ensure your success.
Colliers International is a leader in global real estate services and a great local success story. Ours is a culture of service excellence and collaboration that provides our people with the ideal platform to engage their clients, develop their skills and accelerate their careers. For you this means a world of opportunity and the power to succeed.
Please call Tom Keady on 9257 0314 to discuss. Please be advised that applications will only be accepted directly rather than via recruitment agencies.