Receptionist / Administration Assistant | PRDnationwide
- Brisbane QLD, Australia
PRDnationwide is an acknowledged industry real estate leader. We've been in the business of selling and managing properties since 1976 and have a network of over 115 franchise offices spanning nationally and internationally (and still counting).
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and professionally presented Receptionist/Administrator to join our team based at our corporate head office in Fortitude Valley. As the face of the company you will be responsible for all receptionist duties whilst also providing administrative support to our Office Manager and high performing business development team.
In this key support role, you will be responsible for a wide range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Creating a positive first impression for clients and visitors to the office
- Answering all telephone calls and transferring to the appropriate person efficiently and courteously
- Assisting with couriers, mail, meeting room preparation and catering requirements
- Maintaining the presentation of our reception area, back of house and managing our suite of meeting rooms
- Monitoring and placing service calls for office equipment repairs and maintenance
- Managing staff travel requirements
- Assisting the Office Manager with preparation of legal documents for renewal of Franchise Agreements
- Creating business development contacts
- Database management
Ideally you will have experience in a customer service role, be professionally presented and possess excellent communication skills.
To be successful in this role you will also bring:
- A highly professional approach with a strong focus on customer service
- Intermediate knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office
- A high attention to detail
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Experience preparing and proof reading documents
- Data entry and databases management skills
- A certificate 4 or higher in Business Administration, IT and Marketing or equivalent is highly desirable
Your enthusiasm, professionalism and self-motivated approach, together with your strong administrative skills will set you apart and ensure your success in this role. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our team at entry level and get involved in all facets of our business from a support capacity.
Please apply now or for a confidential discussion contact Emily Pettman on 02 9770 3114.
Please be advised that applications will only be accepted directly rather than via recruitment agencies.