Sr. Associate Director | Industrial Services
- Location: India
Colliers (NASDAQ, TSX: CIGI) is a leading diversified professional services and investment management company. With operations in 65 countries, our 18,000 enterprising professionals work collaboratively to provide expert real estate and investment advice to clients. For more than 28 years, our experienced leadership with significant inside ownership has delivered compound annual investment returns of approximately 20% for shareholders. With annual revenues of $4.5 billion and $98 billion of assets under management, Colliers maximizes the potential of property and real assets to accelerate the success of our clients, our investors and our people.
Learn more at corporate.colliers.com, Twitter @Colliers or LinkedIn.
- Generate agency business in the leasing and sale/acquisition of industrial or related properties on behalf of vendors/landlords and occupiers/tenants;
- Proactively identify business development activities of existing and new clients through direct contact, cold calling & external industry platform etc;
- Drive sales by providing industrial property information and introducing listings to clients;
- Service existing clients, nurture client relationships and cultivate repeat business and referrals for the Company;
- Prospect & pitch for appointment by logistics and industrial tenants;
- Assist sourcing for sole agency appointments in industrial landlord representation projects;
- Build and maintain relationships with purchasers, tenants, landlords and vendors;
- To be responsible for the transaction management and coordination with internal and external parties to complete property transactions;
- Provide high quality pre-sale and post-sale services to clients;
- Proactively lead land search initiatives;
- Support the Department Head in any strategic business initiatives.
- Degree holder with five years working experience in property sales and leasing, especially in industrial agency, logistics, or supply chain;
- Possess a strong understanding and interest in real estate markets.
- Be highly disciplined and proactive with an appetite for challenges;
- Ability to work both individually and collaboratively as a team;
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A competitive base salary and commission structure.
- Opportunity to work in an enterprising environment where you can accelerate your career growth.
- Future opportunities for both domestic and international opportunities.
- A global culture, with a strong focus on learning and development.
Make your next move an expert one and join us as we lead the industry into the future.
Diversity, equity and inclusion are fundamental to our enterprising culture. As a Colliers professional, you’ll work with collaborative teams comprised of people with different abilities, skills, and backgrounds where everyone is encouraged to bring their ideas, talents, capabilities, and experiences to the table.
Colliers provides equal opportunity in all employment practices.