Manager | Industrial Services
- Location: India
Colliers (NASDAQ, TSX: CIGI) is a leading diversified professional services and investment management company. With operations in 65 countries, our 18,000 enterprising professionals work collaboratively to provide expert real estate and investment advice to clients. For more than 28 years, our experienced leadership with significant inside ownership has delivered compound annual investment returns of approximately 20% for shareholders. With annual revenues of $4.5 billion and $98 billion of assets under management, Colliers maximizes the potential of property and real assets to accelerate the success of our clients, our investors and our people. Learn more at corporate.colliers.com, Twitter @Colliers or LinkedIn.
- Drive sales by providing industrial property information and introducing listings to clients;
- Prospect for logistics tenants for the project;
- Assist sourcing for more sole agencies in logistics landlord Rep. projects;
- Build and maintain relationships with purchasers, tenants, landlords and vendors;
- Create and generate property listings;
- Coordinate with internal and external parties for property transactions;
- Provide high quality pre-sale and post-sale services to clients;
- Proactively lead land search initiatives.
- Perform any other duties by direct supervisor.
- Degree holder with at least three years working experience in property sales and leasing, especially in industrial agency, logistics, or supply chain. Candidates with experience working for a property developer preferred;
- Possess a strong understanding and interest in real estate markets;
- Be highly disciplined and proactive with an appetite for challenges;
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
What's on offer:
- A competitive base salary and benefits structure;
- Opportunity to work in an enterprising environment where you can accelerate your career growth and lead the development of a team;
- Future opportunities both domestically and internationally;
- A global culture, with a strong focus on learning and development.