Senior Manager | Capital Market & Investment Services
- Location: China - Shanghai
Colliers (NASDAQ, TSX: CIGI) is a leading diversified professional services and investment management company. With operations in 62 countries, our more than 17,000 enterprising professionals work collaboratively to provide expert advice to real estate owners, tenants and investors. With annualized revenues of $4.3billion and $77billion of assets under management, we maximize the potential of property and real assets to accelerate the success of our clients, our investors and our people.
- To win and develop investment sales opportunities to maximize the return for our clients and meet or exceed revenue and profitability targets.
- Formulate and implement Colliers’ strategies for major investment properties in Shanghai & East China.
- Proactively identify new business opportunity and achieve business target by maintaining & developing relationship with the existing clients, developers and related government authorities in order to win new business.
- Conduct marketing research and analyze market trends to provide a reliable resource for benchmarking.
- Provide support to the subordinates in providing timely and accurate investment feasibility analysis documentation and reporting for the clients.
- Perform any other duties by direct supervisor.
- At least 5 years working experiences in sales, marketing or property related investment.
- Ability to coordinate senior professionals and manage their expectations.
- Good presentation and negotiation skills with a proven track records.
- In-depth understanding of business environment mandatory; and sound business acumen.
- University degree or above, majoring at Real Estate Management, Economics, Statistics, Urban Planning or Valuation preferred.
- Fluent in both Chinese and English in writing and speaking
What’s on offer
- A competitive base salary and benefits structure.
- Opportunity to work in an enterprising environment where you can accelerate you career growth.
- Future opportunities for both domestic and international opportunities.
- A global culture, with a strong focus on learning and development.