Manager | Industrial Services
- Location: China - Shanghai
Colliers (NASDAQ, TSX: CIGI) is a leading diversified professional services and investment management company. With operations in 62 countries, our more than 17,000 enterprising professionals work collaboratively to provide expert advice to real estate owners, tenants and investors. With annualized revenues of $4.3billion and $77billion of assets under management, we maximize the potential of property and real assets to accelerate the success of our clients, our investors and our people.
- Drive sales by providing industrial property information and introducing listings to clients;
- Prospect for logistics tenants for the project;
- Assist sourcing for more sole agencies in logistics landlord Rep. projects;
- Build and maintain relationships with purchasers, tenants, landlords and vendors;
- Create and generate property listings;
- Coordinate with internal and external parties for property transactions;
- Provide high quality pre-sale and post-sale services to clients;
- Proactively lead land search initiatives.
- Perform any other duties by direct supervisor.
- Degree holder with at least three years working experience in property sales and leasing, especially in industrial agency, logistics, or supply chain. Candidates with experience working for a property developer preferred;
- Possess a strong understanding and interest in real estate markets;
- Be highly disciplined and proactive with an appetite for challenges;
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
What's on offer:
- A competitive base salary and benefits structure;
- Opportunity to work in an enterprising environment where you can accelerate your career growth and lead the development of a team;
- Future opportunities both domestically and internationally;
- A global culture, with a strong focus on learning and development.