Manager|Industrial Services( Investment Promotion Service Center)
- Location: China - Guangzhou
Colliers (NASDAQ, TSX: CIGI) is a leading diversified professional services and investment management company. With operations in 62 countries, our more than 17,000 enterprising professionals work collaboratively to provide expert advice to real estate owners, tenants and investors.
With annualized revenues of $4.3billion and $77billion of assets under management, we maximize the potential of property and real assets to accelerate the success of our clients, our investors and our people.
1. Responsible for connecting and integrating internal industry and enterprise resources, integrating association and other channel resources, enterprise resources, benchmarking enterprise resources, etc., establishing and improving resource base, and introducing enterprise projects in line with the company's industrial positioning;
2. Responsible for establishing and maintaining good cooperative relations with relevant government departments;
3. Excavate and analyze the first needs of government customers, proactively explore and discover the needs of industrial parks, exhibitions and industrial services, including but not limited to government investment promotion services, investment promotion projects, industrial site selection, commercial site selection and enterprise interview;
4. Tracked the company's existing enterprise resource library, maintained the relationship with original key customers, promoted the landing of business cooperation and secondary business development;
5. Conducted research identification, contact, demand analysis, program communication, negotiation and contract signing for customers in the target industry;
6. Responsible for government visit reception, business negotiation, and assist in the drafting and signing of contracts and agreements related to the project;
7. Organized government visits, obtained project information and prepared preliminary feasibility study report of the project;
8. Searched for market information, understood regional industrial development policies, developed and maintained customer base according to the company's development strategy.
1. Bachelor degree or above;
2. Excellent market development ability and excellent business negotiation ability;
3. Experience in market development or business work, with industry investment related background;
4. Rich industrial and government business market development, resource introduction and successful project experience is preferred;
5. Strong learning ability, positive work enthusiasm and strong ability to work under pressure.
We maximize the potential of property to accelerate the success of our clients and
Our expert advice to property occupiers, owners and investors leads the industry into the future. We invest in relationships to create enduring value. What sets us apart is not what we do, but how we do it. Our people are passionate, take personal responsibility and always do what’s right for our clients, people and communities. We attract and develop industry leaders, empowering them to think and act differently to drive exceptional results. What’s more, our global reach maximizes the potential of property, wherever our clients do business.