General Manager | Associate Director | Director |REMS |India
- Location: India
Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ and TSX: CIGI) is an industry leading global real estate services company with 15,000 skilled professionals operating in 68 countries. With an enterprising culture and significant employee ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. Services include strategic advice and execution for property sales, leasing and finance; global corporate solutions; property, facility and project management; workplace solutions; appraisal, valuation and tax consulting; customized research; and thought leadership consulting.
Colliers professionals think differently, share great ideas and offer thoughtful and innovative advice that help clients accelerate their success. Colliers has been ranked among the top 100 outsourcing firms by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals’ Global Outsourcing for 11 consecutive years, more than any other real estate services firm. At the International Property Awards – Asia Pacific 2016, Colliers was awarded 18 accolades across the region including the Best Property Consultancy Awards in Asia, China, Indonesia, Myanmar and Philippines. Colliers has been named top overall advisor and consultant in China by renowned financial publication, Euromoney, for five consecutive years since 2012.
For the latest news from Colliers, visit Colliers.com or follow us on Twitter (@Colliers) and LinkedIn.
Primarily responsible will be to manage business development activities and further collaborate with all business leaders, in pursuing & successfully converting the leads to secure new businesses for REMS business vertical in the region (South | Mid | North).
Functional responsibilities will include but not limited to as follows:
- Business development, client engagement & pitching strategies and implementation to grow the business for Colliers India Business.
- Responsible for bringing new business as well as manage regional accounts as and when assigned to you.
- Oversee local client accounts management and engagement activities and required to implement strategy to help achieve Colliers’ strategic goal.
- Your other responsibilities will include ensuring a high level of Client Satisfaction, further including:
- Bring current and ongoing Best Practices in terms of business winning and execution.
- Assist in ensuring a structured and consistent yet sufficiently flexible/ adaptable approach to our service offering.
- Work in collaboration with the other business leaders with an over-riding goal of Colliers India capturing a significantly higher market share in India.
- Establishing Colliers as a REMS partner of choice in India.
- Any other responsibility assigned by your Manager or company from time to time.
Facilitate inter-departmental collaboration with our regional offices whilst being a client champion as we build the teams & business across India.
Key skills / Requirements
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience of corporate/ B2B sales with good understanding of construction business.
- Managing, implementing, and deploying new business processes and partnerships to increase sales and industry reach.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent language fluency, good communication, commercial proposals, solutioning documents, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good selling, negotiation and business closing skills
- Ability to understand complex processes & ensure successful collaboration
Graduate / PG