Accountant | Finance
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City
Colliers (NASDAQ, TSX: CIGI) is a leading diversified professional services and investment management company. With operations in 63 countries, our 17,000 enterprising professionals work collaboratively to provide expert real estate and investment advice to clients. For more than 27 years, our experienced leadership with significant inside ownership has delivered compound annual investment returns of 20% for shareholders. With annual revenues of $4.5 billion and $81 billion of assets under management, Colliers maximizes the potential of property and real assets to accelerate the success of our clients, our investors and our people. Learn more at corporate.colliers.com, Twitter @Colliers or LinkedIn.
1. Accounting Task:
- Prepare all transfer forms of Banks, check requests/invoices and proceed payment via bank transfer;
- Deal with Bank in-charge for any matter related to payments;
- Manage cash balance and admin work with bank: withdraw/deposits cash, bank charges, bank confirmations;
- Follow and check bank statement.
Petty cash section:
- Review invoices and check requests;
- Make payment for office expenses;
- Daily update petty cash books.
- Perform Payable/Receivable transactions, overseeing payment control;
- Prepare, check & send debit note/VAT Invoice to clients;
- Issues related raising invoices such as prepare invoice cancel/adjust minute;
- Communicate with customers on account receivables and collection plans;
- Organize, manage and keep track of A/R documents.
- Making special report for analysis as requirement from Chief Accountant;
- Being in charge of Statistic report, Invoice issued report, Trading Floor Report;
- Making monthly report as company's format.
2. Administration tasks:
- Control taxi card, check taxi receipts, record and make payment;
- Received and control contracts from all team, make contract number and storage;
- Other tasks assigned by Line Manager.
- At least 2 year experience in similar position.
- Diploma/Associate/BS degree in Accounting & Finance.
- Good English communication skills, specifically reading and writing.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft software, specifically Excel.
- Willing to learn, patience, honestly, assiduous, dynamic.
This is a great opportunity to work under innovative, confident and experienced professionals in contributing the growing business in Vietnam. The position requires your enthusiasm, confidence, honesty, dedication and flexibility. The ideal candidate will be oriented and have abilities to work under pressure, and demonstrate capabilities to take over new unfamiliar tasks, also be a centralization of clear communication between the executive and others. You will need to be clear on information, communication, and then plan and schedule all of necessary meetings.