Manager | Capital Markets and Investment Services | Philippines
- Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Location: Manila
Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ: CIGI; TSX: CIG) is a global leader in commercial real estate services with more than 16,300 professionals operating from 502 offices in 67 countries. With an enterprising culture and significant insider ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. Services include brokerage, global corporate solutions, investment sales and capital markets, project management and workplace solutions, property and asset management, consulting, valuation and appraisal services, and customized research and thought leadership.
Formerly known as Colliers Jardine Philippines, the local office was established in November 1994. Prior to this, the company had been active in the Philippines on a project specific basis. Within its Manila office, Colliers International Philippines now has a staff of over 500 dedicated individuals
Our Asia Capital Markets investment professionals leverage our combined cross border transaction expertise and solid network of relationships to identify, advise and execute acquisitions and disposals of prime real estate opportunities across a wide range of asset classes, including offices, retail, industrial, residential and hospitality investment properties as well as development sites.
Business and Client Development
- Ensure individual revenue budget is met.
- Identify and source for land and buildings for sale, including identifying and evaluating feasibility of proposition
- Assist senior brokers to follow-up with potential clients on properties for sale and to arrange for inspection
- Assist to conduct market research & financial analysis for supporting proposals submission to clients on strategic real estate directives.
- To assist directors in managing all aspects of clients’ real estate assignments e.g. tender exercise, sales contract administration and reporting
- To attend client status meetings with senior clients and assist with preparation of presentations
- Actively participate in building up an extensive property and client database with the objective of generating recurring revenue, including initiating meetings with key/ potential clients on a regular informal basis to build engagement
- Assist senior brokers to identify and source for land and buildings for sale, including identifying and evaluating feasibility of properties for sale and advise property owners and/or en-bloc owners on the feasibility of their land for sale
Business Strategy and Planning
- Participate in the launch of Business Plan and Operating Plan in line with corporate guidelines and plans executed by Head of Capital Markets & Investment Services
- Engage to participate in Colliers’ Asia Pacific Capital Markets’ sales plans and objectives
- Assist to maintain and expand clientele base; build and maintain rapport with key clients; identify new business opportunities
- 5+ years’ experience in Real Estate Investment
- College Degree holder
- Licensed Real Estate Broker preferred
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills with a demonstrated track record of managing diverse stakeholders
- Strong interest in commercial real estate and capital markets investment locally/ regionally or internationally
- A competitive base salary and benefits structure
- Opportunity to work in an enterprising environment where you can accelerate your career growth and lead the development of a team
- Future opportunities both domestically and internationally.
- A global culture, with a strong focus on learning and development