Associate Director / Director, Technical Advisory | Valuation & Advisory Services | Hong Kong
- Location: Hong Kong
Colliers (NASDAQ, TSX: CIGI) is a leading diversified professional services and investment management company. With operations in 63 countries, our 18,000 enterprising professionals work collaboratively to provide expert real estate and investment advice to clients.
For more than 27 years, our experienced leadership with significant inside ownership has delivered compound annual investment returns of approximately 20% for shareholders. With annual revenues of $4.6 billion and $92 billion of assets under management, Colliers maximizes the potential of property and real assets to accelerate the success of our clients, our investors and our people.
Due to recent growth across our Hong Kong Valuation & Advisory Services business, we are sourcing for an experienced Building Surveying professional to grow with our department. Working closely with key internal and external clients, this role will be tasked with further accelerating our growth within the Hong Kong region.
- Lead projects for building survey, building condition inspection, pre-acquisition & post-acquisition survey focused on the assessment of the existing building condition, compliance, and the ongoing management considerations for the continuing operation such as future CAPEX
- Fully understand building regulations, planning regulations, government leases, and HKEX’s listing rules
- Produce technical due diligence reports within a tight timeframe
- Liaison with clients, all related government departments, contractors & consultants
- Attend site meetings, inspections, and client meetings
- Hire appropriate experts within the team
- Set an ambitious business plan to grow the team and business annually
- Degree in Building Surveying or Architecture related discipline
- A holder of chartered professional membership status (either BS or AP)
- Experience in ESG or environment survey will be plus
- Having a good network with other relevant sector experts such as cost engineers, environment engineers and Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) engineers
- Fluent communication skills (both written and spoken) in English and Chinese
- Excellent time management to ensure any reporting deadlines can be suitably achieved
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good leadership skill to manage team members and grow the business
- A mature, self-motivated and team player
What’s on offer:
- A competitive base salary and benefits structure.
- Opportunity to work in an enterprising environment where you can your accelerate you career growth.
- Future opportunities for both domestic and international opportunities.
- A global culture, with a strong focus on learning and development.