Associate Director / Director | Office Services
- Location: Hong Kong
Colliers (NASDAQ, TSX: CIGI) is a leading diversified professional services and investment management company. With operations in 65 countries, our more than 15,000 enterprising professionals work collaboratively to provide expert advice to real estate occupiers, owners and investors.
For more than 26 years, our experienced leadership with significant insider ownership has delivered compound annual investment returns of almost 20% for shareholders. With annualized revenues of $3.6 billion ($4.0 billion including affiliates) and $46 billion of assets under management, we maximize the potential of property and accelerate the success of our clients and our people.
- Proactively initiate business development activities of existing and new clients through direct mailers, canvassing etc.
- Assist the Department Head to design and implementation on business plans and programs.
- Establish and maintain a strong working relationship with key clients.
- Create relevant marketing materials and client lists.
- Build and maintain an accurate and up-to-date client database.
- Manage transactions.
- Create strategic and powerful tools and systems, including proposals, presentations and collaterals.
- Support the Department Head in day-to-day operations and administrations.
- Coordinate with internal and external parties for property transactions.
- Provide high quality pre-sale and post-sale services to clients.
- At least ten years' real estate and leasing experience in the commercial field. (less experience could be considered as Associate Director)
- A strong track-record in conducting end-to-end real estate transaction in a sizable commercial real estate organization.
- Well connected with strong market knowledge within the industry.
- Proficient in spoken and written English (other languages are a positive).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, self-motivated and hard working.
- Hong Kong Real Estate License holder
- RICS Qualified
What’s on offer:
- A competitive base salary and benefits structure.
- Opportunity to work in an enterprising environment where you can accelerate your career growth.
- Future opportunities for both domestic and international opportunities.
- A global culture, with a strong focus on learning and development.