Manager / Senior Manager, Office Services | Occupier Services
- Location: Hong Kong
Colliers (NASDAQ, TSX: CIGI) is a leading diversified professional services and investment management company. With operations in 65 countries, our more than 15,000 enterprising professionals work collaboratively to provide expert advice to real estate occupiers, owners and investors.
For more than 26 years, our experienced leadership with significant insider ownership has delivered compound annual investment returns of almost 20% for shareholders. With annualized revenues of $3.6 billion ($4.0 billion including affiliates) and $46 billion of assets under management, we maximize the potential of property and accelerate the success of our clients and our people.
Colliers is a leading global commercial real estate services company in the midst of a dynamic growth and transformation phase. This transformation has led for the need to source a proven Office Leasing professional. This position will be responsible for growing and promoting Colliers Office Services real estate business for the Hong Kong market. This person will initiate, drive and implement strategic plans of the division, oversee client relationships, drives new business development and manage cross border collaboration. Due to recent growth in our business across the region, we are looking to further grow our capability in Hong Kong market.
Key responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Proactively initiate business development activities of existing and new clients through direct contact, cold calling & external industry platform etc.
- Work with Team to establish and maintain a strong working relationship with key clients;
- Create relevant marketing materials and client lists;
- Generate market intel and maintain an accurate and up-to-date client database;
- Responsible for the management of transactions and coordinate with internal and external parties to complete property transactions;
- Create proposals, presentations and collaterals; provide high quality pre-sale and post-sale services to clients;
- Support the Department Head in any strategic business initiatives
- Ensure individual revenue budget is met
- University degree in Real Estate or related disciplines.
- 6+ years’ experience in Office / Commercial leasing (Less experience will be considered as Manager)
- A self-disciplined, accountable character.
- A broad understanding of the commercial market.
- Outstanding communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- A strong team player, with a proven track record in developing talent.
- Strong business English is essential; Cantonese or Mandarin speaking ability is a competitive asset.
- Candidates who are currently living abroad are also encouraged to apply.
What’s on offer:
- A competitive base salary and benefits structure.
- Opportunity to work in an enterprising environment where you can accelerate your career growth.
- Future opportunities for both domestic and international opportunities.
- A global culture, with a strong focus on learning and development.