Director / Senior Director | Capital Markets & Investment Services
- Location: Hong Kong
Colliers (NASDAQ, TSX: CIGI) is a leading diversified professional services and investment management company. With operations in 65 countries, our more than 15,000 enterprising professionals work collaboratively to provide expert advice to real estate occupiers, owners and investors.
For more than 26 years, our experienced leadership with significant insider ownership has delivered compound annual investment returns of almost 20% for shareholders. With annualized revenues of $3.6 billion ($4.0 billion including affiliates) and $46 billion of assets under management, we maximize the potential of property and accelerate the success of our clients and our people.
Continuing investing into our business platform, Colliers is looking for a Director or Senior Director level professional for their Hong Kong Capital Markets & Investment Services business. As part of an exciting phase of growth, this position will be responsible for growing and promoting Colliers real estate business, driving and implementing strategic plans of the division and delivering agreed financial targets.
Business Strategy and Planning
- Work together with the Head of Capital Markets & Investment Services for Hong Kong to deliver the Business Plan and Operating Plan in line with corporate/ regional guidelines, contribute to the regional/ area plans as required
- Integrate and direct implementation of Colliers’ Asia Pacific Capital Markets’ sales plans and objectives
- Maintain and expand clientele base; build and maintain rapport with key clients; identify new business opportunities
- Recommend business lines by identifying new business opportunities, and survey clients’ needs and trends
Business and Client Development
- Ensure individual (and /or team) revenue budget is met
- Identify and source for land and buildings for sale, including identifying and evaluating feasibility of properties for sale and advise property owners and/or en-bloc owners on the feasibility of their land for sale
- Identify and follow-up with potential clients on properties for sale and to arrange for inspection
- Build up an extensive property and client database with the objective of generating recurring revenue, including initiating lunches/ meetings with key/ potential clients on a regular informal basis to build engagement
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Real Estate investment brokerage
- Well respected within the property industry with a strong business network
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills with a demonstrated track record of managing diverse stakeholders
- Solid business development skills locally/ nationally/ internationally
- Fluent in both verbal and written English and Cantonese
What’s on offer:
- A transparent and highly motivating commission structure
- Opportunity to work in an enterprising environment where you can accelerate your career growth and lead the development of a team
- A collaborative and team oriented platform locally, nationally and regionally