Manager / Senior Manager | Capital Markets & Investment Services
- Location: Hong Kong
Colliers (NASDAQ, TSX: CIGI) is a leading diversified professional services and investment management company. With operations in 65 countries, our more than 15,000 enterprising professionals work collaboratively to provide expert advice to real estate occupiers, owners and investors.
For more than 26 years, our experienced leadership with significant insider ownership has delivered compound annual investment returns of almost 20% for shareholders. With annualized revenues of $3.6 billion ($4.0 billion including affiliates) and $46 billion of assets under management, we maximize the potential of property and accelerate the success of our clients and our people.
Colliers is a leading global commercial real estate services company in the midst of a dynamic growth and transformation phase. This transformation has led for the need to source a proven senior Capital Markets professional. This position will be responsible for growing and promoting Colliers Capital Markets & Investment Services real estate business for the Hong Kong market. This person will initiate, drive and implement strategic plans of the division, oversee client relationships, drives new business development and manage cross border collaboration. Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
Business and Client Development
- Ensure individual revenue budget is met
- Identify and source for land and buildings for sale, including identifying and evaluating feasibility of properties for sale and advise property owners and/or en-bloc owners on the feasibility of their land for sale
- Identify and follow-up with potential clients on properties for sale and to arrange for inspection
- Work with the Team to build up an extensive property and client database with the objective of generating recurring revenue, including initiating meetings with key/ potential clients on a regular informal basis to build engagement
Business Strategy and Planning
- Engage in delivery of the Business Plan and Operating Plan in line with corporate/ regional guidelines and regional/ area plans executed by Head of Capital Markets & Investment Services
- Engage in the implementation of Colliers’ Asia Pacific Capital Markets’ sales plans and objectives
- Maintain and expand clientele base; build and maintain rapport with key clients; identify new business opportunities
- Recommend business lines by identifying new business opportunities, and survey clients’ needs and trends
- 6+ years’ experience in Real Estate Investment (Less experience will be considered as Manager)
- University degree holder (or comparable)
- Strong market reputation with an existing local network of contacts
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills with a demonstrated track record of managing diverse stakeholders
- Solid business development skills locally/ regionally or internationally.
What’s on offer:
- A transparent and highly motivating commission structure
- Opportunity to work in an enterprising environment where you can accelerate your career growth
- A collaborative and team oriented platform locally, nationally and regionally