Sr. MEP Engineer | Project Management
- Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Location: India
Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ and TSX: CIGI) is an industry-leading global real estate services company with 15,000 skilled professionals operating in 69 countries. With an enterprising culture and significant employee ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. Services include strategic advice and execution for property sales, leasing and finance; global corporate solutions; property, facility and project management; workplace solutions; appraisal, valuation and tax consulting; customized research; and thought leadership consulting.
- To assess if a site is suitable for construction.
- Familiar with design of of power distribution, plumbing and ventilation systems.
- To negotiate contracts with clients, vendors on change orders.
- To promote energy efficiency and other sustainability issues.
- Awareness about LEED & Green building requirements.
- To ensure that that all building services meet HSE requirements & local authority regulations.
- To liaise with service engineers & technicians, surveyors, architectural technologists and other construction professionals.
- To have full knowledge of product/ materials and equipment to be used in various systems.
- To be aware of installation methods & correct sequence of work.
- To draw up plans, write briefs and report on progress in a timely manner.
- To carry out tests on systems and make changes to plans where necessary.
- To monitor the installation of services and manage their maintenance till handover.
B.E - Mechanical