Project Director (Hospitality Background)| Project Management | Delhi
- Delhi, India
- Location: India
Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ and TSX: CIGI) is an industry leading global real estate services company with 15,000 skilled professionals operating in 68 countries. With an enterprising culture and significant employee ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. Services include strategic advice and execution for property sales, leasing and finance; global corporate solutions; property, facility and project management; workplace solutions; appraisal, valuation and tax consulting; customized research; and thought leadership consulting.
Colliers professionals think differently, share great ideas and offer thoughtful and innovative advice that help clients accelerate their success. Colliers has been ranked among the top 100 outsourcing firms by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals’ Global Outsourcing for 11 consecutive years, more than any other real estate services firm. At the International Property Awards – Asia Pacific 2016, Colliers was awarded 18 accolades across the region including the Best Property Consultancy Awards in Asia, China, Indonesia, Myanmar and Philippines. Colliers has been named top overall advisor and consultant in China by renowned financial publication, Euromoney, for five consecutive years since 2012.
For the latest news from Colliers, visit Colliers.com or follow us on Twitter (@Colliers) and LinkedIn.
- To provide project management resource to directly manage projects across the region, delivering within the agreed scope and timescale
- To provide support, advice and assistance to people and / or departments across the region managing their own projects
- To have a good understanding of organisation-wide issues and be able to suggest solutions
- To be responsible for ensuring that the budgets are well managed.
- To vet development strategies and ensure compliance by project team
- To conduct troubleshooting reviews as required.
- To be responsible for the delivery of projects aims and objectives as outlined in the relevant specifications for assigned projects
- To research and remain up to date on developments in project management technologies
- To comply with the data protection regulations, ensuring that information on clients remains confidential
- To undertake any other tasks, duties or projects which may arise from time to time which are commensurate with the general level of this post and as directed by the Regional Head
- Responsible for chairing monthly client meetings
- To plan the frequency of Safety and Quality audits required for the projects by the central quality and safety teams
- Create positive climate where employees can develop
- Understand and work within regional and national government rules and regulations
- Provide regular feedback to the Regional Head.
- To ensure that there is a good sign off for implemented projects and that they are handed over to the clients on completion
- B - Tech Civil
- Experience in delivering multiple 5 Star Hotel Buildings is must