Head of People & Performance | Singapore
- Location: Singapore
Colliers (NASDAQ, TSX: CIGI) is a leading diversified professional services and investment management company. With operations in 67 countries, our more than 15,000 enterprising professionals work collaboratively to provide expert advice to real estate occupiers, owners and investors. For more than 25 years, our experienced leadership with significant insider ownership has delivered compound annual investment returns of almost 20% for shareholders. With annualized revenues of $3.0 billion ($3.3 billion including affiliates) and $40 billion of assets under management, we maximize the potential of property and accelerate the success of our clients and our people. Learn more at corporate.colliers.com, Twitter @Colliers or LinkedIn.
Colliers is the fastest growing Commercial Real Estate Services provider globally. Here at Colliers we pride ourselves on our enterprising, collaborative and growth minded culture. This growth and our commitment to investing in our people and platform has created the need for an enterprising Human Resources professional to join our Singapore business in the role of People & Performance | Director. This role will partner with Managing Director | Singapore, the Singapore leadership team and the Regional Director | People & Performance APAC to support the delivery of the enterprise plan. The individual would best be a HR generalist with an attention on the following:
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- To implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business and regional directions.
- Partner with the Business Heads to drive operational success and performance.
- To focus on compensation and benefits management for Singapore on various regional programs.
- To support regional HR operation in managing day to day HR business operations and programs flow.
- To excel in performance management platform in driving for the employee’s performance.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures the Company.
- To ensure all office administration are operating cost efficiently and effectively.
- To act as a resourceful counterpart in employee relations matters across Asia to drive for a balanced work place environment.
- To drive down the use of agency use and focus on direct sourcing partnering with regional staffing.
- To work on the hiring paperwork /documentation /offer letters.
- To follow through with the new hire on-boarding process.
- To support payroll & benefits administration.
- To support performance management (MyPlan) administration.
- To manage HR database including the filing system.
- To coordinate the general learning and development initiatives.
- To coordinate the license training /compliance.
Human Resource Business Partner
- Partner with HODs & Managers below them in providing the right P&P service platform to drive for business success.
- Stay close to the lines to advocate as the business partner.
Human Resource Standardisation
- Follow the compensation strategy to support for the talent acquisition and management initiatives.
- Follow the P&P policy and procedures being put in place and to follow through.
- University graduate in HR Management or related discipline.
- Minimum 10 years related experience.
- A team orientated professional who is comfortable in an MNC environment.
What's on offer
- A competitive base salary and incentive structure
- Opportunity to work in an enterprising environment where you can rapidly accelerate you career growth
- Future opportunities for both domestic and international roles
- A global culture, with a strong focus on learning and development