Sr. Project Engineer | Project Management | Delhi | MSIL
- Delhi, India
- Location: India
Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ and TSX: CIGI) is an industry leading global real estate services company with 15,000 skilled professionals operating in 68 countries. With an enterprising culture and significant employee ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. Services include strategic advice and execution for property sales, leasing and finance; global corporate solutions; property, facility and project management; workplace solutions; appraisal, valuation and tax consulting; customized research; and thought leadership consulting.
Colliers professionals think differently, share great ideas and offer thoughtful and innovative advice that help clients accelerate their success. Colliers has been ranked among the top 100 outsourcing firms by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals’ Global Outsourcing for 11 consecutive years, more than any other real estate services firm. At the International Property Awards – Asia Pacific 2016, Colliers was awarded 18 accolades across the region including the Best Property Consultancy Awards in Asia, China, Indonesia, Myanmar and Philippines. Colliers has been named top overall advisor and consultant in China by renowned financial publication, Euromoney, for five consecutive years since 2012.
For the latest news from Colliers, visit Colliers.com or follow us on Twitter (@Colliers) and LinkedIn.
- To Implement Master Schedule/Micro Schedule including Resource Planning, Pour Schedule & Tracking logs for various activities
- To cross-check ongoing job execution at site with drawings.
- To follow up with contractors’ staff at site for daily activities.
- To engage in meetings with Contractors and handle Contractors to avoid delay.
- To manage daily meeting at site with staff to discuss progress of work.
- Review Safety Procedures and support Manager Quality & Safety in his work
- To strictly follow and ensure implementation of manuals.
- To do Value Engineering and provide comments on drawings and raise RFIs.
- Inspection of work quality and material delivered at site.
- To ensure sufficient manpower at site with contractor’s representatives.
- To Overview and review Cost of the Project on regular basis.
- Taking care of daily progress work & comparing the quantities planned to be executed.
- Coordinate closely with the Project Heads/ Coordinators of decisions that require to taken in the interest of the Project.
- To monitor, control and verify contractors progress and bills
- To assist reporting Manager in day to day activities like planning, coordinating, monitoring, correspondences & admin works
- BE Civil
- Exp. in Industrial project, RCC building, Diaphragm walls, Project Scheduling is must
- 10-12 Years Experience is required
- Knowledge of MSP is must
- Industrial projects of Production units in Auto Sector/ Manufacturing units / Warehousing Projects can only be considered
- Good Communication Skills