Design Coordinator | Project Management | Amazon
- Gurugram, Haryana, India
- Location: India
Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ and TSX: CIGI) is an industry leading global real estate services company with 15,000 skilled professionals operating in 68 countries. With an enterprising culture and significant employee ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. Services include strategic advice and execution for property sales, leasing and finance; global corporate solutions; property, facility and project management; workplace solutions; appraisal, valuation and tax consulting; customized research; and thought leadership consulting.
Colliers professionals think differently, share great ideas and offer thoughtful and innovative advice that help clients accelerate their success. Colliers has been ranked among the top 100 outsourcing firms by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals’ Global Outsourcing for 11 consecutive years, more than any other real estate services firm. At the International Property Awards – Asia Pacific 2016, Colliers was awarded 18 accolades across the region including the Best Property Consultancy Awards in Asia, China, Indonesia, Myanmar and Philippines. Colliers has been named top overall advisor and consultant in China by renowned financial publication, Euromoney, for five consecutive years since 2012.
For the latest news from Colliers, visit Colliers.com or follow us on Twitter (@Colliers) and LinkedIn.
· Establish design document based on the Client / Tenant feedback and requirement.
· Establish Project budget and Project Master Schedule based on market studies, details received from Consultants, analysis etc.
· Design Development Stage – Establish progress and track design progress within the established framework of Overall Project Master schedule.
· Design review to ensure periodic reviews are held with the Consultants on design, schemes, reports etc. and enable Value Engineering exercise.
· Review BoQs, Specifications and drawings issued by Consultant to confirm compliance to Lease / Tenant guideline and approved DBR.
· Set up and manage support function covering tracking, reporting and internal communication of Procurement events.
· Prepare and track Drawing Release Schedule and GFC Drawing Logs.
· Material and Shop Drawing Approvals: Set up and manage tracking, reporting and internal communication on Material Approval Requests from Contractors.
· Sets up and manage support function including tracking, reporting and internal communication of mock-up and material approvals.
Attend periodic meetings called by Client / Tenant with Project Manager to Liaison with Client and Tenant team on design requirements.
PG in Consruction Management from NICMAR
- Good communication skills
- Industrial Experience
- PEB Work Experience in Design Coordination