Senior Manager | Capital Market & Investment Services
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City
Colliers (NASDAQ, TSX: CIGI) is a leading diversified professional services and investment management company. With operations in 67 countries, our more than 15,000 enterprising professionals work collaboratively to provide expert advice to real estate occupiers, owners and investors.
For more than 25 years, our experienced leadership with significant insider ownership has delivered compound annual investment returns of almost 20% for shareholders. With annualized revenues of $3.0 billion ($3.3 billion including affiliates) and $40 billion of assets under management, we maximize the potential of property and accelerate the success of our clients and our people. Learn more at corporate.colliers.com, Twitter @Colliers or LinkedIn.
- Be instrumental in executing investment opportunities, the capital management and operations of the projects;
- Managing and building relationships with banking syndicates;
- Coordinating with relevant external advisors worldwide;
- Play a key decision making role in project management, lead the investment function to drive further growth and profitability;
- Articulate strategy and provide the necessary financial analysis on new market investments ensuring that sufficient resources are in place to achieve goals;
- Motivated and accountable, understand required outcome and develop an action plan in place;
- Comfortable looking at investments across all property types where strong returns can be generated;
- Source, analyze and recommend investment opportunities;
- Lead and execute transactions;
- Monitor existing investments and relationships;
- Well-connected in the real estate/property market in local and international investors as well.
- Background in Finance/Banking (CFA, ACCA, etc.) or Real Estate/Commerce
- Expert in business common sense, excellent investigating tax and plan accordingly.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills, for liaising with colleagues, customers.
- Fluent in English
- Strong in all phases of real estate business/ project investment and divestment.
- At least 5 years experience related to business/project management and divestment.
- Strong in managing sizable assets, project licensing and company restructuring is preferable
- Excellent negotiation and dispute resolution skills.
- Willing to travel when required