Business Development Executive | Project Management | Kolkata
- Kolkata, West Bengal, India
- Location: India
Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ and TSX: CIGI) is an industry leading global real estate services company with 15,000 skilled professionals operating in 68 countries. With an enterprising culture and significant employee ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. Services include strategic advice and execution for property sales, leasing and finance; global corporate solutions; property, facility and project management; workplace solutions; appraisal, valuation and tax consulting; customized research; and thought leadership consulting.
Colliers professionals think differently, share great ideas and offer thoughtful and innovative advice that help clients accelerate their success. Colliers has been ranked among the top 100 outsourcing firms by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals’ Global Outsourcing for 11 consecutive years, more than any other real estate services firm. At the International Property Awards – Asia Pacific 2016, Colliers was awarded 18 accolades across the region including the Best Property Consultancy Awards in Asia, China, Indonesia, Myanmar and Philippines. Colliers has been named top overall advisor and consultant in China by renowned financial publication, Euromoney, for five consecutive years since 2012.
For the latest news from Colliers, visit Colliers.com or follow us on Twitter (@Colliers) and LinkedIn.
- Identify leads and opportunities in the market for project and construction management.
- Maintain good relationships with existing clients of the company.
- Pitch to prospective clients the project management business line.
- Assist the Project Management Head in client presentations and proposals.
- Attend networking events on behalf of the Project Management Department to introduce service line to prospective clients.
- Come up with marketing strategies for the Project Management Department.
- Preferable with Engineering and PMC Background.
- 7 to 10 years of experience.
- Good knowledge about the conditions of Eastern India for Business development.