Electrical Engineer | Project Management | MSIL
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Location: India
Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ and TSX: CIGI) is an industry leading global real estate services company with 15,000 skilled professionals operating in 68 countries. With an enterprising culture and significant employee ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. Services include strategic advice and execution for property sales, leasing and finance; global corporate solutions; property, facility and project management; workplace solutions; appraisal, valuation and tax consulting; customized research; and thought leadership consulting.
Colliers professionals think differently, share great ideas and offer thoughtful and innovative advice that help clients accelerate their success. Colliers has been ranked among the top 100 outsourcing firms by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals’ Global Outsourcing for 11 consecutive years, more than any other real estate services firm. At the International Property Awards – Asia Pacific 2016, Colliers was awarded 18 accolades across the region including the Best Property Consultancy Awards in Asia, China, Indonesia, Myanmar and Philippines. Colliers has been named top overall advisor and consultant in China by renowned financial publication, Euromoney, for five consecutive years since 2012.
For the latest news from Colliers, visit Colliers.com or follow us on Twitter (@Colliers) and LinkedIn.
· To assess if a site is suitable for construction
· Familiar with design of power distribution, plumbing and ventilation systems.
· To negotiate contracts with clients, vendors on change orders
· To promote energy efficiency and other sustainability issues
· Awareness about LEED & Green building requirements.
· To ensure that that all building services meet HSE requirements & local authority regulations.
· To liaise with service engineers & technicians, surveyors, architectural technologists and other construction professionals
· To have full knowledge of product/ materials and equipment to be used in various systems.
· To be aware of installation methods & correct sequence of work.
· To draw up plans, write briefs and report on progress in a timely manner.
· To carry out tests on systems and make changes to plans where necessary
To monitor the installation of services and manage their maintenance till handover
- BE Electrical
- Must have Industrial experience