Electrical Design Engineer | Project Management | Amazon
- Gurugram, Haryana, India
- Location: India
Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ and TSX: CIGI) is an industry leading global real estate services company with 15,000 skilled professionals operating in 68 countries. With an enterprising culture and significant employee ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. Services include strategic advice and execution for property sales, leasing and finance; global corporate solutions; property, facility and project management; workplace solutions; appraisal, valuation and tax consulting; customized research; and thought leadership consulting.
Colliers professionals think differently, share great ideas and offer thoughtful and innovative advice that help clients accelerate their success. Colliers has been ranked among the top 100 outsourcing firms by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals’ Global Outsourcing for 11 consecutive years, more than any other real estate services firm. At the International Property Awards – Asia Pacific 2016, Colliers was awarded 18 accolades across the region including the Best Property Consultancy Awards in Asia, China, Indonesia, Myanmar and Philippines. Colliers has been named top overall advisor and consultant in China by renowned financial publication, Euromoney, for five consecutive years since 2012.
For the latest news from Colliers, visit Colliers.com or follow us on Twitter (@Colliers) and LinkedIn.
1. Work on the electrical layout and prepare the RFQ for entire Electrical work ., he will also work on MEP coordination needed with Architects./consultant
2. Carry out vendor launch calls to ensure design, manufacturing happens as per sequence of installation
3. Support the site level team by visiting sites/validating quality of installation and support by planning the site activities
4. Work on cost saving/value engg initiatives
5. Develop new vendors based on Amazon standards
6. Carry out training/improvement points with electrical vendors on “quick installation designs” / standard quality installation practices
7. Check the BOQ to identify discrepancy with vendors.
8. carry out electrical calculation for earthing , lighting , cable calculation, lighting system design , dialux, cable tray layout , PA system and FAS design,
9. Tender bid evaluation and vendor comparison
10. MEP coordination activity
11. Checking the vendor shop floor drawings
12. Electrical work followw up with vendor and making the DPR,WPR and MPR
13. Having knowledge of autocad, ecodial
- Btech/BE/MTech in electrical engineering.
- Should have worked in electrical design company and having experience designing big warehousing/manufacturing /pharma facility.