- Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ: CIGI; TSX: CIG) is an industry leading global real estate services company with more than 15,000 skilled professionals operating in 68 countries. With an enterprising culture and significant employee ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. Services include strategic advice and execution for property sales, leasing and finance; global corporate solutions; property, facility and project management; workplace solutions; appraisal, valuation and tax consulting; customized research; and thought leadership consulting.
- Will handle hiring for project-based employment
- Will conduct sourcing to interview to endorsement to job offer process to background verification
- Will coordinate with vendor on the background verification of candidates
- Will monitor trackers and database for recruitment reference
- Will coordinate escalations of project based employees to Human Resource Department
- Will participate in the ER due process on placement or termination of services
- Will monitor leavers of Project-based employees for immediate replacement
- Will travel from project to project in case of transferring employees or for orientation.
- must be a college graduate, preferably psychology graduate
- minimum of 2 years of experience in recruitment, preferable who have recruitment activities for client.
- Preferable with background in hiring real estate positions particularly in property management
- must be flexible and adaptive