Associate Director Marketing & Communications | Hong Kong
- Hong Kong
Colliers International (NASDAQ, TSX: CIGI) is a leading global real estate services and investment management company. With operations in 68 countries, our 14,000 enterprising people work collaboratively to provide expert advice and services to maximize the value of property for real estate occupiers, owners and investors. For more than 20 years, our experienced leadership team, owning more than 40% of our equity, have delivered industry-leading investment returns for shareholders. In 2018, corporate revenues were $2.8 billion ($3.3 billion including affiliates), with more than $26 billion of assets under management.
Colliers International is recruiting for an Associate Director to lead the Hong Kong office’s marketing and communications, enhancing our brand equity, managing content campaigns and delivering lead-generating marketing. Working closely with the Managing Director, Hong Kong, this role leads the national marketing and collaborates with the regional marketing platform to produce class-leading marketing for our real estate business lines and leaders.
The role leads the national creative, content and media programme across traditional and digital media channels, to promote influential Colliers content with our national business lines and research team, aligned to national strategy and regional campaigns.
Working with a variety of stakeholders from across the business in the Hong Kong, and drawing on regional resource, you will proactively develop content and service marketing campaigns for the Hong Kong enterprise, to position Colliers International as the leader in our real estate services to clients. Our marketing is communicated through the full breadth of media including digital, print and social as well as through our regular programme of in-house and industry events.
The core skills and experience required, but not limited to, are:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience as a senior B2B marketing professional, within a leading communications agency or corporate role.
- Be passionate about B2B communications, ideally with experience in commercial real estate services.
- A Marketing or Communications Degree or relevant qualifications.
- The ability to manage a team and engage with a matrix of stakeholders across functions.
- An ability to both manage multiple projects and deadlines and to be able to adjust if directions and priorities change at short notice.
- Have expertise in the digital marketing, including online media and expert in professional social media channels.
- Skilled in Microsoft packages.
What’s on offer:
- A competitive base salary and benefits structure.
- Opportunity to work in an enterprising environment where you can your accelerate you career growth.
- Future opportunities for both domestic and international opportunities.
- A global culture, with a strong focus on learning and development.