IT Specialist | Real Estate Management Services
- Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ: CIGI; TSX: CIG) is an industry leading global real estate services company with more than 15,000 skilled professionals operating in 68 countries. With an enterprising culture and significant employee ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. Services include strategic advice and execution for property sales, leasing and finance; global corporate solutions; property, facility and project management; workplace solutions; appraisal, valuation and tax consulting; customized research; and thought leadership consulting.
- Administer, maintain and monitor the server, LAN/WAN, Workstations and other IT equipment of the different project sites
- Administer, maintain and monitor the server for CMMS-Chevron, CMMS-Globe, CMMS-sites, REMS Act-sites and other software installed in all REMS managed properties
- Ensure all the IT equipment of project sites functions effectively and efficiently
- Project management of clients’ IT requirements
- Evaluate the IT needs of the Projects sites
- Provide technical assistance and trainings on-site for hardware and software. Coordinate with HO and/or vendor on IT requirements of project sites
- Keep track of IT documents, hardware position and software
- Administration of office standard software like Microsoft OS and applications and accounting software
- Maintain application database
- Conduct IT training according to office requirements for all REMS staff
- Handle onsite computer system security
- Other functions assigned by the Director/Executive Director from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Must be willing to do field work
Colliers is the place where creative and entrepreneurial people with high integrity choose to make a difference. Colliers people are passionate about what they do, take personal responsibility for success and don’t like unnecessary red-tape—all natural extensions of our enterprising culture.
Colliers attracts, develops and retains people who put clients first and challenge themselves to provide advice that support the best business decisions. Colliers people are successful because they enjoy what they do.
I'm interestedRefer a friend