- Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Colliers International (NASDAQ: CIGI; TSX: CIGI) is an industry leading global real estate company with more than 15,400 skilled professionals operating in 69 countries. What sets us apart is not what we do, but how we do it. Our enterprising culture encourages Colliers people to think differently, share great ideas and create effective solutions that help clients accelerate their success. Colliers International is the advisor of choice for many of the world’s most innovative and successful companies. Colliers delivers a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors across all sectors worldwide, never competing with clients, preferring instead to remain the ultimate and unbiased choice in global real estate services.
- Maintains the accuracy, integrity and security of the database by setting and enforcing standards, controls and system updates
- Monitors data entry procedures of the Junior Market Analyst and Listing Officers
- Maintains and manages the day-to-day operations of RE Connect database
- Maintains and improves RE Connect performance by troubleshooting problems and coordinating it to India Team
- Accomplishes platform upgrades and improvements.
- Makes sure the information is protected and backed-up
- Supervises the OS team about the upgrades and improvements of all Colliers Platforms
We are looking for a person who is a graduate of economics, statistics or any similar course.
Experience in maintaining a database is preferred.
Colliers is the place where creative and entrepreneurial people with high integrity choose to make a difference. Colliers people are passionate about what they do, take personal responsibility for success and don’t like unnecessary red-tape—all natural extensions of our enterprising culture.
Colliers attracts, develops and retains people who put clients first and challenge themselves to provide advice that support the best business decisions. Colliers people are successful because they enjoy what they do.