Real Estate Manager - Industrial | Advisory Services
- Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQand TSX: CIGI) is an industry-leading global real estate services company with 15,000 skilled professionals operating in 68 countries. With an enterprising culture and significant employee ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. Services include strategic advice and execution for property sales, leasing and finance; global corporate solutions; property, facility and project management; workplace solutions; appraisal, valuation and tax consulting; customized research; and thought leadership consulting. Colliers professionals think differently, share great ideas and offer thoughtful and innovative advice that help clients accelerate their success. Colliers has been ranked among the top 100 global outsourcing firms by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals for 12 consecutive years, more than any other real state services firm.
- Spearhead research efforts of the department
- Manage surveys, in depth interviews and other research process
- Fulfill client's consultancy or advisory requirements
- Prepares actual studies and written reports for the following services:
- Market Analysis
- Economic Forecasting
- Financial-Appraisal and Sensitivity Analysis
- Development Consultancy
- Highest and Best Use
- Real Estate Sector Studies: Commercial, Residential, Industrial, Retail, Hotel, Leisure, etc.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Marketing, Economics and equivalent
- Must have five (5) years experience in the industrial sector.
- preferably someone who does marketing for industrial for markets.
Colliers is the place where creative and entrepreneurial people with high integrity choose to make a difference. Colliers people are passionate about what they do, take personal responsibility for success and don’t like unnecessary red-tape—all natural extensions of our enterprising culture.
Colliers attracts, develops and retains people who put clients first and challenge themselves to provide advice that support the best business decisions. Colliers people are successful because they enjoy what they do.