- New York, NY
Collabera is ranked amongst the top 10 Information Technology (IT) staffing firms in the U.S., with more than $525 million in sales revenue and a global presence that represents approximately 12,000+ professionals across North America (U.S., Canada), Asia Pacific (India, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia), and Europe (Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, United Kingdom). We support our clients with a strong recruitment model and a sincere commitment to their success, which is why more than 75% of our clients rank us amongst their top three staffing suppliers.
Not only are we committed to meeting and exceeding our customer’s needs, but also are committed to our employees’ satisfaction as well. We believe our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we make every effort to ensure their satisfaction throughout their tenure with Collabera. As a result of these efforts, we have been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as the “Best Staffing Firm to Work For” for five consecutive years since 2012. Collabera has over 50 offices across the globe with a presence in ten countries and provides staff augmentation, managed services and direct placement services to global 2000 corporations.
For consultants and employees, Collabera offers an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning. Visit www.collabera.com to learn more about our latest job openings.
Awards and Recognitions
--Staffing Industry Analysts: Best Staffing Firm to Work For (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012)
--Staffing Industry Analysts: Largest U.S. Staffing Firms (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013)
--Staffing Industry Analysts: Largest Minority Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US.
Primary Job Duties:
- Develop web scale, high resilience web application for news distribution and hosted content.
- Work together with Quality Assurance team to prepare test plans/test cases and define test execution methodology and perform tests. Identify and fix any defects
- Participate in project planning sessions with team members to analyze development requirements, provide design options, and provide work breakdown and estimates of work.
- Estimating work scope and time and meeting deadlines
- Reviewing peers work and providing feedback.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent required.
- 3+ years’ development experience.
- Knowledge and experience with agile software development process
- Experience in large-scale web application/web services design and development
- Experience in Linux platform and related tools including shell, Makefile.
Must to Have:
- Experience in search knowledge, like Elastic Search, etc.
- Experience in Clojure/Clojure Script.
To set up an interview, please contact: