- Ottawa, Canada
Collabera is the largest minority-owned Information Technology (IT) staffing firm in the U.S., with more than $525 million in sales revenue and a global presence that represents approximately 10,000 professionals across North America (U.S., Canada), Asia Pacific (India, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia) and the United Kingdom. We support our clients with a strong recruitment model and a sincere commitment to their success, which is why more than 75% of our clients rank us amongst their top three staffing suppliers.
Not only are we committed to meeting and exceeding our customer’s needs, but we are committed to our employees’ satisfaction as well. We believe our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we make every effort to ensure their satisfaction throughout their tenure with Collabera. As a result of these efforts, we have been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as the “Best Staffing Firm to Work For” for four consecutive years since 2012. With over forty offices globally and a presence in seven countries, Collabera provides staff augmentation, managed services and direct placement services to Global 2000 Corporations. Collabera is ranked amongst the top 10 IT staffing firms in the U.S., and for the past 24 years we have continued to grow rapidly year after year.
For consultants and employees, Collabera offers an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning. Visit www.collabera.com to learn more about our latest job openings.
Awards and Recognitions
--Staffing Industry Analysts: Best Staffing Firm to Work For (2015, 2014, 2013, 2012)
--Staffing Industry Analysts: Largest U.S. Staffing Firms (2015, 2014, 2013)
--Staffing Industry Analysts: Largest Minority Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US.
• Work with a talented software development team and other corporate team members to obtain software requirements, define quality design specifications based on these requirements, implement and test the proposed design.
• Ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
• Investigate and resolve technical issues reported from our customers. The candidate will be responsible for participating in these cross-functional investigations to bring field issues to resolution.
• Proven experience in large complex software projects
• Expert in Python, with a working knowledge of at least one Python web framework, such as Django, Flask, etc.
• Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
• Familiarity with Event-driven programming in Python
To know more about this position, please contact: