Neural Network Processing Firmware and Compiler Engineer
- Markham, Canada
Collabera is the largest minority-owned Information Technology (IT) staffing firm in the U.S., with more than $525 million in sales revenue and a global presence that represents approximately 10,000 professionals across North America (U.S., Canada), Asia Pacific (India, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia) and the United Kingdom. We support our clients with a strong recruitment model and a sincere commitment to their success, which is why more than 75% of our clients rank us amongst their top three staffing suppliers.
Not only are we committed to meeting and exceeding our customer’s needs, but we are committed to our employees’ satisfaction as well. We believe our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we make every effort to ensure their satisfaction throughout their tenure with Collabera. As a result of these efforts, we have been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as the “Best Staffing Firm to Work For” for four consecutive years since 2012. With over forty offices globally and a presence in seven countries, Collabera provides staff augmentation, managed services and direct placement services to Global 2000 Corporations. Collabera is ranked amongst the top 10 IT staffing firms in the U.S., and for the past 24 years we have continued to grow rapidly year after year.
For consultants and employees, Collabera offers an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning. Visit www.collabera.com to learn more about our latest job openings.
Awards and Recognitions
--Staffing Industry Analysts: Best Staffing Firm to Work For (2015, 2014, 2013, 2012)
--Staffing Industry Analysts: Largest U.S. Staffing Firms (2015, 2014, 2013)
--Staffing Industry Analysts: Largest Minority Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US.
- Position exists for a highly motivated individual with the ability to learn quickly and work independently within a multidisciplinary, dynamic, and fast paced organization building next generation mobile devices.
- Develop, verify, and commercialize firmware for neural network processing technology on cutting edge processors and proprietary hardware for advanced machine learning use cases.
- Design and implement real-time, embedded neural network processing software and firmware executing on ARM based processors.
- Design and implement embedded software for buffer management, interrupt handling, multi-processor communications, and embedded hardware device drivers
- Develop scripts and utilities in Python, Bash, PERL, C #, and other scripting languages.
- Design, execute, and debug, software and firmware on new hardware simulation, and emulation, target platforms.
- Design and develop compiler software to optimize performance of proprietary hardware
- Experience developing commercial firmware and hardware in areas such as neural network processing, machine learning, real-time hardware drivers, and system level software and services.
- Experience developing compiler and optimization software and tools.
- Hands on experience measuring, debugging, and providing solutions for performance bottle necks.
- proficient in C/C++ programming language with strong embedded programming experience on multiprocessor platforms, including size, cycle, and performance optimizations.
- Assembly programming experience is an asset
- Ability to develop and debug embedded software and firmware spanning multiple processor cores and subsystems in real-time, multitasking, multithreaded environments, including reading schematics, debugging hardware, and proficiency with JTAG and other lab and test equipment.
- Experience working with hardware simulation/emulation(FPGA) environments
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and experience working within a dynamic team environment requiring extensive interactions with cross site peers and teams.
- 3-5+ years of development experience preferred - Experience with different operating systems, data structures, computer architectures - Machine learning and neural network framework (Caffe, Tensor Flow) experience
To know more about this opportunity, please contact:
Hardev Singh (Harry)