Marketing Manager (5-10 years)
- Fulton, Fulton, MD, United States
- Office: Fulton, MD
- Department: Marketing
At Coffman Engineers, we serve as both prime consultant and sub consultant on projects large and small, including commercial, retail, institutional, government, industrial, and project/construction management. Incorporated in 1979, we have employees in more than 17 locations serving clients across the United States and overseas.
To meet client objectives and to integrate our many disciplines, we can create teams comprised of civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, fire protection, and corrosion control, as well as commissioning professionals. This ability has made us a leader in the engineering and construction communities, and has strengthened our reputation as being progressive, innovative, and a great place to work.
Are you a marketing leader? Do you have a thorough understanding of the DC Metro A/E/C marketplace? Are you able to leverage your network to build and join winning teams? Then we want to hear from you!
The DC Metro office of Coffman Engineers is looking for the right person to fill the unique, many-hats-wearing role of Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate will be a highly organized professional with excellent written and verbal communication skills who is able to balance big picture thinking with a detail oriented mindset. We are looking for a fun, passionate professional who loves to be part of a winning team.
This position offers the right candidate the ability to increase their responsibilities and career as the office grows, with the potential of eventually growing into a regional marketing manager position serving the Southeast Region.
The DC Metro Marketing Manager will:
- Lead and participate in the production of proposals, SOQs, and RFQ/RFPs.
- Work with business developers, technical staff, and other marketers to research, plan, and implement/motivate the DC Metro specific marketing strategy.
- Develop and maintain marketing materials, information systems, tracking systems, and records.
- Open, monitor, and maintain proposals and leads in CRM.
- Identify specific client and project opportunities through monitoring of procurement websites and other sources of RFP/RFQ advertisements.
- Generate monthly and bi-monthly marketing/proposal reports.
- Oversee DC Metro social media presence and other client engagement activities.
- Oversee DC Metro public relations involvement.
- Compile materials that may be helpful at the time of first meeting with prospective client, such as brochures and projects the firm has completed that are relevant to the prospective client.
- Help develop and organize materials for formal presentations.
- Maintain list and schedules of annual industry award programs. Coordinates program award submittals.
You will have:
- 5-10 years of marketing experience (preferred) in the A/E/C Industry.
- Experience managing marketing process and other marketing professionals.
- A proficiency with MS Office 365 programs (CRM, Outlook, Word, Excel, OneNote, and PowerPoint) and Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop, and Acrobat) and database environments.
- An understanding of A/E/C industry terminology and processes.
- A sense of urgency and persistence coupled with a positive, can-do attitude.
- The ability to serve as a leader and a supportive team member, depending on the situation.
- The client-focused ability to communicate effectively and provide a high level of attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal skills and the flexibility to maintain a large scope of responsibilities.
- The ability to stay highly organized while taking direction and working independently.
To apply, please provide:
- A single-page cover letter that briefly details your experience and describes what drives you personally.
- A resume that includes your professional experience, achievements, and organizational involvement.
- Work samples. Ads…proposals…press releases…brochures…we’d love to see them!
Please combine all files into one document to upload. We look forward to learning more about you!
This position is not eligible for sponsorship.
At this time, Coffman Engineers is subject to various state and client vaccination mandates in order to work on certain projects. In addition, there are two federal mandates pending which are under review by the United States legal system. If either mandate is implemented, it would impact Coffman employees.
Therefore, we will ask you about your vaccination status upon hire. If you choose not to be vaccinated, or request and are denied a medical or religious exemption, or we are unable to accommodate you even with an approved exemption, or you do not wish to inform us of your vaccination status, our ability to continue your employment may be impacted.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time of transition in our country. If you have any questions about these mandates or any other questions generated by this message, please contact the HR Representative with whom you have been working.
Why You Want to Work Here
Coffman offers comprehensive benefits, including a flexible PTO program and a fun environment with family-friendly policies. We support and encourage individually tailored professional and technical advancement as well as personal growth.
Don’t take our word for it. Check out what others are saying: http://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Coffman-Engineers-Reviews-E409809.htm
Coffman at a Glance:
- 42 years in business
- 580+ employees serving clients throughout the U.S. and overseas from more than 16 locations
- Multi-discipline engineering services plus corrosion control, commissioning and project/construction management
- #27 Top 80 Engineering Firms, Building Design+Construction, 2019
- #29 Zweig Group Hot Firm List, Zweig Group, 2021
- #154 Top 500 Design Firms, Engineering News-Record, 2021
You must apply online for this position. If you are unable to complete our online application process, or if you need assistance to do so, let us know so we can provide a reasonable accommodation.
If you are experiencing problems applying through our system, please try again using a different browser or an updated version of your current browser. If that doesn't work, please contact us directly.
This position is direct with Coffman Engineers; we are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled individuals.