Customer Success Manager (Remote - U.S.)
- 201 California St, San Francisco, CA 94111, USA
- Employees can work remotely
CodeSignal is a fast-growing technology company helping the world #GoBeyondResumes in tech recruiting. Our state-of-the-art cloud IDE and research-based assessments allow our customers to create an effective technical interview experience and to place confidence in their assessment results. Some of our recent accomplishments include:
- Coming in at #3 on SaaS Mag’s “SaaS 1000” list in Aug 2020
- Receiving G2 award for Best Software Companies for 2020
- Being named on CNBC’s 2019 Upstart 100 list
- Have Fun - we believe that building CodeSignal can and should be fun too. We work with people we love, on a product we love, to realize a vision we love.
- Move Fast - we move fast, and by fast we mean rocket ship fast! Every day is a race to see what we can do to move the needle as far as possible.
- Keep on Learning - if you are not learning, you are not growing. That's why we push ourselves to learn and grow every day.
We are seeking a Customer Success Manager who is passionate about empowering and enabling customers! Part domain expert, project manager, consultant and coach, you will be serving an incredibly important role in our team, and you will be crucial in our success as a company. Customer Success is our key competitive advantage.
- Manage a portfolio of CodeSignal’s fast-growing customers to drive mutual success and growth
- Project manage implementation tasks such as onboarding, product training, data migration, and roll-out strategies
- Serve as a trusted advisor to new and existing customers through demonstrable knowledge of CodeSignal products, industry expertise and business acumen
- Assist customers by identifying and addressing unique use cases or issues
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers
- 1+ yrs in a customer success role, preferably with B2B or SaaS experience
- A customer-first attitude
- Advanced level understanding of CodeSignal’s products and admin tools and the ability to effectively educate customers on product capabilities
- Solid understanding of client’s recruiting objectives, processes, challenges and metrics
- Spearhead small scale projects
- Content consultation
- Implementation & roll-out consultation
- Conduct effective client-facing meetings (i.e. training, Annual Business Review)
- Able to independently troubleshoot majority of client issues
- Able to effectively identify severe issues and escalate them properly
- A collaborative, helpful, and empathetic team player who is easily able to form a strong relationship with working level counterparts
- This role is open to candidates anywhere in the U.S. with a minimum 5-hour overlap with PST working hours
- Excited about joining a fast-paced startup (not a 9-5er)
- Ability to remain focused and flexible during rapid growth
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.