Sales Representative (Remote - U.S.)
- 201 California St, San Francisco, CA 94111, USA
CodeSignal is a fast-growing technology company helping the world #GoBeyondResumes in tech recruiting. Our state-of-the-art cloud IDE and research-based assessments allow our customers to create an effective technical interview experience and to place confidence in their assessment results. Some of our recent accomplishments include:
- Coming in at #3 on SaaS Mag’s “SaaS 1000” list in 2020
- Receiving G2 award for Best Software Company for 2020
- Being named on CNBC’s 2019 Upstart 100 list
- Have Fun - we believe that building CodeSignal can and should be fun too. We work with people we love, on a product we love, to realize a vision we love.
- Move Fast - we move fast, and by fast we mean rocket ship fast! Every day is a race to see what we can do to move the needle as far as possible.
- Keep on Learning - if you are not learning, you are not growing. That's why we push ourselves to learn and grow every day.
RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to:
- Serving as a trusted advisor to potential and new customers as well as internal teams through demonstrable knowledge of CodeSignal products and industry expertise
- Generating new sales leads and maintaining existing accounts
- Identifying, nurturing, and closing sales opportunities
- Presenting CodeSignal products and services to decision-makers
- Scheduling training sessions and demonstrating how to use features to customers
- Answering questions regarding the CodeSignal family of products/services
- Prospecting for new clients or referral sources via telephone, e-mail, social media, seminars/conferences, referrals, etc.
- Identifying new/existing competition and customer’s current pain points in order to address their needs properly
- Analyzing customer needs and interests, determining which products are appropriate for the client and referring to the appropriate party within the organization
- Promoting CodeSignal values and mission of going beyond resumes, increasing diversity, and decreasing bias in hiring
- 1+ yrs experience in sales at tech/SaaS company
- A customer-first attitude
- Ability to remain focused and flexible during rapid growth
- Organizational, research, networking, and time-management skills
- Ability to wear many hats, jumping from task to task as needed
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- A collaborative, helpful, and empathetic team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to effectively identify severe issues and escalate them properly
- Easily able to form strong relationships with different groups of stakeholders and counterparts
- This role is open to candidates anywhere in the U.S. with a minimum 5-hour overlap with PST working hours
- Excited about joining a fast-paced startup and work harder than they have ever worked before.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.